Windsor Castle Bike Tours
We offer fully guided day trips to the Queens favourite residence..
Starting in Central London, we make use of the train before starting our extremely leisurely 8 mile (13 km) cycle along the beautiful River Thames. We will take in the quintessential English villages of Dorney and Eton before arriving in Windsor in time for Lunch. There is a short walking tour of Windsor and the afternoon is spent at your leisure exploring the largest inhabited castle in the world. Return to Central London is at your convenience, normally arriving home by the early evening.
- Return transport from Central London
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire
- Short walking tour of Windsor
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
A right royal day out, guaranteed!
- “An amazing day out. So much fun and fascinating history!” Catherine - London
- “I would not hesitate to do this kind of tour again ... it was awesome!” Hanna - London
- “What a great way to get to the palace” Terri - Dorset
- “Our guide John did an excellent job. Thanks so much!” Rob and Becky - New York