Hampton Court Palace Bike Tours
We offer fully guided day trips to the former home of Henry VIII.
Starting in central London, we explore royal Richmond before enjoying a leisurely 7 mile cycle along the famous Thames. We pass historic Ham House and maybe see a little bit of Monty Python enroute, before arriving at the palace in time for lunch. Your afternoon is spent at leisure in Hampton Court Palace and its grounds, before returning to central London in the early evening.
- Return transport from central London
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire
- Entrance to Hampton Court Palace & Gardens
- Complimentary audioguide
A truly historic day out guaranteed!
- “An amazing day out. So much fun and fascinating history!” Catherine - London
- “I would not hesitate to do this kind of tour again ... it was awesome!” Hanna - London
- “What a great way to get to the palace” Terri - Dorset
- “Our guide John did an excellent job. Thanks so much!” Rob and Becky - New York